ONE-DAY EXECUTIVE-LEVEL CLOUD SOLUTION WORKSHOPS
Designed and developed to deliver the following benefits:
- Strategic alignment of your senior IT and business teams around the business value of cloud solutions
- Insights into opportunities to profitably deploy cloud computing within your organization.
- Best practices and challenges around cloud adoption
- Understanding of current market trends, best-of-breed vendor offerings, and fit for deployment in your organization
The emphasis in the workshop will be on participation, interaction, and problem-solving in the context of your real-world business and technology landscape. The ideal size of the workshop is 10-12 participants to maximize value and encourage participation.
We begin our workshops with a presentation on state of the cloud:
- Overview and definition(s) of cloud solutions and their business value
- Understanding of how other early-adopter enterprise customers are deploying cloud in their organizations and what is driving them towards cloud adoption and best practices and challenges
- Insight into the current trends in the cloud market, which cloud technologies are available and maturing, and which vendors are likely to deliver
We then moderate interactive discussions to:
- Develop a common understanding of current state of IT including current business needs and pain points
- Review current technology stack and high-level application landscape to identify cloud deployment and delivery options including core competencies, business needs, ROI, and TCO considerations
- Identify major challenges and hurdles in deploying cloud computing into your environment
Finally, we end the workshop with a call to action. Examples of next steps could be any or all of the following:
- Perform a detailed cloud business case analysis
- Articulate and document a cloud strategy and roadmap
- Identify and evaluate relevant cloud technologies and vendors
- Perform a proof-of-concept prototyping exercise.
After the workshop, we will deliver a concise 5-6 page executive summary of the key takeaways, decision/consensus points, friction points/challenges, and action items. Copies of the presentation material will be provided to all participants.